| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moncion in December is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 55.7mm (2.2in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Moncion December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Moncion, Dominican Republic
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Moncion:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) NNE
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 66.6 kms (41.4 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 43.6 kms (27.1 miles) NE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 63.7 kms (39.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 47.3 kms (29.4 miles) E
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 66.2 kms (41.2 miles) E
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 78.9 kms (49 miles) E
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 29.4 kms (18.3 miles) ESE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 72.5 kms (45 miles) ESE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 62.8 kms (39 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) SE