| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moncion in April is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 147.4mm (5.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Moncion April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Moncion, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Moncion:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) NNE
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 66.6 kms (41.4 miles) ENE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) ENE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 43.6 kms (27.1 miles) NE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 63.7 kms (39.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 47.3 kms (29.4 miles) E
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 66.2 kms (41.2 miles) E
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 78.9 kms (49 miles) E
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 29.4 kms (18.3 miles) ESE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 72.5 kms (45 miles) ESE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 62.8 kms (39 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 74.7 kms (46.4 miles) SE